Sales Development Representative (Germany) Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Sales Development Representative (Germany) in our company, AppOmni. This vacancy is based in München. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sales Development Representative (Germany) Job
Work Type: Vollzeit
City of work: München
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-05
Posted on: https://de.jobsoffices.com
AppOmni is the leader in SaaS Security, defining the SaaS Security Posture Management market. We’re a fast-growing Series C company and have achieved strong triple-digit ARR growth each of the past 3 years. Our customer base includes 30% of the Fortune 25 companies as well as global leaders across banking, finance, healthcare, security, and telecom.
AppOmni is seeking motivated people with a passion for technology and the drive to build an incredible career in SaaS sales. The Sales Development Representative will play a critical role in the growth of our organization. Our team works in collaboration with sales and marketing, nurturing leads and setting qualified discovery calls that ultimately lead to new business and new revenue.
In this Role you will get to:
- Build revenue pipeline by setting introductory meetings with target influencers and key decision makers.
- Research and build new and existing accounts through rigorous outbound calling efforts and by creating/executing strategic email and social campaigns.
- Perform analysis of inbound and outbound prospects’ business and engage with these prospects by phone, LinkedIn and/or email.
- Apply effective communication skills, collaborating directly with customers, sales and cross functional teams.
- Work in a fast-paced, remote environment, take the initiative to get stuff done, try new things and amplify your successes by sharing your findings and “best practices” with your team.
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- A passion for technology and software sales, 1-2 years of customer facing experience is preferred
- Ability to develop strong, long-lasting relationships (both internal and external),
- Knack for engaging all types of people in comfortable and informative conversations
- A sense of urgency and ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- The ability to thrive in a company environment of rapid change; reacting to management initiatives; taking the “customer view”; adopting customer corporate ‘perspective’; accepting change to business/personal situations.
- Resourcefulness and results driven operating style.
- Collaborative and coachable mindset – you should be excited about continuously improving your skills and impact.
- Highly experienced executive leadership
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth
- A flexible, remote-first company
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We’re determined to make a positive impact by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are passionate about providing them with high-quality, valuable, and dependable software focused on the user experience.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni’s patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://de.jobsoffices.com/report-job/