People Operations Associate (M/F/D) Fixed Term Contract Or Freelance Agreement Job Brief
We have a vacancy of People Operations Associate (M/F/D) Fixed Term Contract Or Freelance Agreement in our company, TIER Mobility. This vacancy is based in Berlin. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: People Operations Associate (M/F/D) Fixed Term Contract Or Freelance Agreement Job
Company: TIER Mobility
Work Type: Vollzeit
City of work: Berlin
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-02
Posted on: https://de.jobsoffices.com
THIS IS US
Remote role based in EU
Fixed Term Contract or Freelance agreement, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Oversee all stages of the employee lifecycle for employees in Germany
- Creating and implementing local People/HR policies and processes for Germany
- Owning Employee relations matters, liaising with the legal team when needed, and acting as an escalation point for complex issues
- Support the local leaders in several HR/People topics
- Lead and continuously improve the onboarding experience of new employees
- Support and preparation of all regulatory and legal documents related to personnel management (drafting of employment contracts, contractual changes due to role changes, medical leave sickness etc).
- Autonomously manage and resolve tasks raised via our People Support Portal, in a timely manner
- Manage and update our HRIS and other HR systems
- Where needed, assist in performing audit processes with our internal teams
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, including termination
- Deliver and participate in the development of key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including but not limited to L&D, benefits, feedback culture, etc.
- Help manage work councils within the region[s] where applicable
- Build and constantly improve existing People Operations processes
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- People Operations/HR Generalist or similar with 3+ years of experience, startup experience is a plus
- Getting things done mentality and passion for people
- Expertise in labour law, compliance and administrative People/HR topics for Germany
- Experience processing payroll for Germany
- Eager to dive into new topics and continuously grow with the organization
- Excited to build-up People Excellence with us
- Have the ability to lead global projects from inception to operation
- Full professional proficiency in German and English, written and spoken
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-bikes
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
- Depending on the role and location your benefits differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners! Please check your junk/spam folders for our response.
We are looking forward to your application!
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://de.jobsoffices.com/report-job/