.Net Software Engineer – Nuremberg Germany Job Brief
We have a vacancy of .Net Software Engineer – Nuremberg Germany in our company, Noir Consulting. This vacancy is based in Nürnberg. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: .Net Software Engineer – Nuremberg Germany Job
Company: Noir Consulting
Work Type: Vollzeit
City of work: Nürnberg
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-09
Posted on: https://de.jobsoffices.com
.NET Software Engineer – Nuremberg, Germany
(Tech stack: .NET Software Engineer, .NET 7, ASP.NET, C#, React, Angular 14, Microservices, Vue.js, TypeScript, Azure, Web API 2, Agile, SQL Server 2022, Programmer, Full Stack Developer, Architect, Softwareentwickler, Entwickler, .NET Software Engineer)
At this very moment our client is constructing the world’s first intelligent answer engine based on semantic information recognition. This new search engine is based on innovative cloud data technology which doesn’t recognise meaning by search words but rather by the correlation as regards to content and is able to generate answers from data.
Our client has had some of the brightest minds in .NET software development working on this product for the past 3 years and feels it is now time to take the market by storm. Their ultimate goal is to overtake Google by 2024. In line with this, they have begun a period of aggressive expansion and have opened a stylish new Germany office. As part of this, they are looking to recruit the next generation of .NET Software Engineer to take this search engine to new heights.
These .NET Software Engineer positions come with the following benefits:
- 10% bonus (5% based on personal performance, 5% based on company performance).
- Training allowance of €10.000 per year.
- Free lunch.
- Summer exchange programme with European offices (the company will pay for accommodation for you and your family for a period of up to six weeks).
- Flexible working hours.
- Team BBQ every Friday afternoon during the months of and (early finish).
- Free gym membership.
- 2 days per month allocated for team building activities
- Access to a gaming lounge- complete with pool tables, ping pong tables and retro arcade games (yes this does include Pacman!!!).
If you are interested in working with a development team that contains 3 current MVPs then please apply without delay.
Location: Nuremberg, Germany / Remote Working
Salary: €70.000 – €90.000 + Bonus + Benefits
Noir continues to be the leading Microsoft recruitment agency; we can help you make the right career decisions!
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://de.jobsoffices.com/report-job/