yfood Labs GmbH
Intern Influencer Marketing Fr (M/F/D) Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Intern Influencer Marketing Fr (M/F/D) in our company, yfood Labs GmbH. This vacancy is based in München. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Intern Influencer Marketing Fr (M/F/D) Job
Company: yfood Labs GmbH
Work Type: Vollzeit
City of work: München
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-14
Posted on: https://de.jobsoffices.com
THIS IS yfood!
You get lost online for hours? You feel home on YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, Facebook or whatever social network there is? Your stars are only known in the virtual world? And you speak French? Then we are looking for you!
- You will support our international Influencer Marketing Team in their daily tasks. And help establish our foothold in the French market.
- You will support in all aspects of Influencer Marketing for the French market: research, evaluation, negotiation, signing and analyzing our success.
- You will help out in our Organic Social Media Marketing department as well as help with creating French marketing texts/ideas.
- You will help with translations for our website and our newsletters.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’re a university student or recent graduate, studying Marketing, Communications, Business or another relevant course.
- Native in French and strong language skills in English (oral and written). Add on: knowledge of German.
- Understanding of social media platforms and how to engage with influencers.
- Good communication skills, open personality and team player.
- Interested in (Marketing) text creation.
- We promote equal opportunities and value diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of gender, origin, religion, orientation, age or ability.
- Holidays are important. That’s why we give you 2 days of holiday for each month of your internship.
- yfood cares. With a subsidised membership at Qualitrain you can do yourself good for only 29€ per month. For this purpose, we offer workshops and campaigns (e.g. step challenge for a good cause) as part of our health management.
- Stay mobile. We contribute 30€ to your MVV ticket.
- Train your taste buds. Everyone who wants to is part of our Sensory Team. So try new products, varieties or flavours before anyone else. Otherwise, there’s as much yfood as you can carry, free of charge for you, of course.
- As a start-up, you often have to deal with clichés. But some of them are true. That’s why we also offer a fruit basket, your free caffeine kick or a quiet drink.
- Come as you are. Whether in a suit or a unicorn onesie. We don’t have a dress code.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://de.jobsoffices.com/report-job/