DIE MAtCHERIN Marie Kornhoff
Intellectual Property Manager (M/W/D) Patent Law Firm Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Intellectual Property Manager (M/W/D) Patent Law Firm in our company, DIE MAtCHERIN Marie Kornhoff. This vacancy is based in Düsseldorf. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Intellectual Property Manager (M/W/D) Patent Law Firm Job
Company: DIE MAtCHERIN Marie Kornhoff
Work Type: Vollzeit
City of work: Düsseldorf
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-11
Posted on: https://de.jobsoffices.com
About my client
- Very modern, fully digital law firm with 3 offices in Germany
- Excellent clients (well-known large corporations), exciting mandates
- Close cooperation with clients (European and American mandates with a good information culture)
- Particularly good earning potential
- Truly international client structure (not only on paper)
Asked about the firm’s advantages, the owner replied that in some ways it was “flying under the radar”. Which means that while they not be the best-known law firm in Germany, the client structure is sensational and the salary opportunities are impressive. Even before corona they worked digitally. You can work from anywhere in the world.
- As a Patent Attorney (m/f/d) or European Patent Attorney you will strengthen the German team of currently 20 people – either completely from the home office or at one of the locations in Hamburg, Bavaria or Düsseldorf
- You will be responsible for providing patent attorney services and advice to nationally and internationally active clients (mainly large companies and corporate groups)
- Drafting patent, trademark and design applications, conducting grant, opposition and appeal proceedings on technical issues
- Conducting negotiations with patent offices and courts
- Preparation and conduct of judicial and extrajudicial infringement disputes
- Supporting clients in development decisions
- You have a university background in physics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- You are at least a patent attorney candidate in your industrial property training process
- You are very confident in the English language
- You have a pleasant demeanor and are good with clients
- You are particularly interested in technical topics
- If you have already gained experience as a patent attorney (m/f/d) – whether in a law firm or in a company – this is of course a plus.
- You will receive a high percentage of the profit of the processed mandates
- This is a permanent position. Basic salary + high variable part
- Teamwork that is really teamwork
- No old fashioned, hierarchical thinking but modern, collegial cooperation
- Remote work up to 100%.
Do you find this job offer including the general conditions exiting? You can develop freely here. It is a homogeneous ownership, so that the firm can work actually strategic. It is almost exclusively a matter of direct mandates. Does this job offer sound too good to be true to you? I can understand that. Try it out anyway. You can count 100% on my discretion in this small business.
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Festanstellung
Gehalt: 160.000,00€ – 230.000,00€ pro Jahr
- Montag bis Freitag
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://de.jobsoffices.com/report-job/