iATROS - Digital Heart Center
Fullstack Engineer (F/M/D) Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Fullstack Engineer (F/M/D) in our company, iATROS – Digital Heart Center. This vacancy is based in München. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Fullstack Engineer (F/M/D) Job
Company: iATROS – Digital Heart Center
Work Type: Vollzeit
City of work: München
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-01
Posted on: https://de.jobsoffices.com
iATROS is looking for full stack Software Engineers to join our patient experience team, at the heart of our international engineering efforts. We are in search of collaborative and pragmatic technologists who will design, implement, and deliver delightful and innovative treatment experiences on the web and backend which we are building from scratch. We are looking for someone with a passion for designing and building experiences that are highly reliable and used by thousands of patients on a daily basis. Our systems visualize medical treatments process and ensure an accurate digital therapy process.
- design and build scalable and reliable web applications.
- maintain and improve existing applications.
- write clean, maintainable, and well-documented codes
- collaborate with team members to identify and prioritize development tasks.
- troubleshoot and debug issues as needed.
If you have…
- at least 3 years of professional experience in software development
- proficiency in Angular, NestJS, MongoDB, and TypeScript
- a strong understanding of web development technologies and best practices
- the ability to work independently and manage your own workload effectively
- strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
… then you’re exactly right with us
- The chance to be part of a highly motivated and internationally diverse product team
- High learning curves and rapid personal growth through high responsibility right from the beginning
- Flexible working hours
- An annual development budget at your free disposal
- A culturally diverse and open atmosphere
- Regular team events to get to know your colleagues better and find yourself as a team
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply now and make an impact on the treatment of cardiac chronic diseases.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://de.jobsoffices.com/report-job/